A check on an attorney’s trust or escrow account bounced.

The client or consumer may request a Bar complaint form from CAP.  CAP will immediately send a Bar complaint form and urge the client to seek legal advice about how to recover the funds through an attorney or the District Attorney's Bad Check Unit.