I need a transcript of my trial.

Trial transcripts are prepared by court reporters who take down testimony and record all proceedings related to the trial.  If the attorney who handled the trial has a copy of the transcript, the attorney may provide the transcript, but may charge copying costs.  If the client is an indigent criminal defendant, the transcript can be obtained from the clerks of the Circuit Court or the Mississippi Supreme Court.  Otherwise, clients will have to pay for a copy through the court reporter or the court clerks.  Upon request, CAP may contact the attorney involved for any communication problems that arise from transcript requests.