Can I call the Office of General Counsel to discuss my Bar Complaint?

You may contact any of the attorneys in the Office of General Counsel if you have questions about a Bar complaint. Speaking to Bar Counsel is not a substitute to submitting a response.  Bar Counsel is not bound or required to forward your thoughts or sentiments to the Committee.  The only way to insure that the Committee is aware of your position is for you to put it in writing in your response or in the form of additional information.