Where do I send my response?

Mail your response to the attention of the Office of General Counsel at the address below.  Reference your docket number located in the top right corner of the Bar Complaint on the first page of your response.  Please refrain from using staples, tape, binders or tabs and do not send original documents. 

Office of General Counsel
Post Office Box 2168 
Jackson, Mississippi 39225-2168