Who do I contact to complain about an attorney?

If you are concerned that your attorney or an attorney you have come in contact with may have committed an ethics violation you may contact the Consumer Assistance Program (CAP) to inquire about the possibility of filing a Bar Complaint.  CAP may be contacted by telephone at (601) 948-2344; by email at gwaddle@msbar.org; or by mail:

Consumer Assistance Program
Post Office Box 2168
Jackson, Mississippi 39225-2168