The lawyer did not agree to arbitrate or mediate. What do I do next?

The Committee is an alternative to court. If the parties don't mutually agree to either mediate or arbitrate, the case is dismissed. The parties are encouraged to seek legal advice from another attorney about options in the fee dispute process, which may include suing the other party in court.