Six Hours of Free On-Demand CLE Now Available
The Mississippi Bar has released a new package of on-demand CLE available at no charge to all members. This free package includes 6 sessions totaling 6 hours of CLE credit, including 1.5 hours of Ethics/Professionalism. These CLE sessions will be available until September 1, 2023.
You will receive links to each CLE via email after you register HERE.
- “Civil Rules and Caselaw Update” by Justice T. Kenneth Griffis
- “Chancery Court Tips and Updates” by Judge Rodney Faver, Judge Kiley Kirk, and Judge Joseph Studdard
- “Circuit Court Tips and Updates” by Judge Tomika Irving and Judge Tony Mozingo
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Youth Court and County Court” by Judge Walt Brown, Judge Veldore Young Graham, and Judge Lisa Howell
- "Planning Ahead: Protecting Your Clients' Interest in the Event of Your Disability, Retirement, or Death" by Adam Kilgore and Missye Scott
- A two-part CLE hour of “Disability Issues & Access to Justice” by Greta Martin and Nicole McLaughlin, and “What You Need to Know from the Lawyers and Judges Assistance Program” by Dr. Jessica Cole