How Much: Free
Free On-Demand CLEs: 12 Hours including Ethics
The Mississippi Bar is providing 12 hours of free on-demand CLE to all Members. These popular webinars (listed below) can be accessed through the Member Login on the Bar's home page. After logging in, the CLEs can be found under Events. After registering, you will receive an email with a link to each CLE.
- Understanding and Dealing with Metadata in Your Legal Documents (Ethics Hour)
- Ethical Considerations for Using Technology in Your Law Practice (Ethics Hour)
- Zoom Training for Lawyers and Using It Securely
- Lawyer Well-Being: We Each Have a Story (Ethics Hour)
- How to Work Efficiently from Home: Business Continuity for Law Offices in the Face of Coronavirus (Two Hours)
- Update on Mississippi Supreme Court Civil and Criminal Caselaw and Recent Rules Changes
- Professionalism: Opportunity and Obligation (Ethics Hour)
- Ethical Guidance for Cyber-Crime Prevention and Response (Ethics Hour)
- Practice Management in the COVID-19 Era
- Call LJAP? But I Don't Have a Drinking Problem (Ethics Hour)
- Legislative Update: New Laws and the Effect They Have (Registration open; CLE will be available August 18, 2020.)
As a reminder, the temporary rule change related to CLE requirements allows Members to complete all 12 of the required CLE hours online. The deadline for completion is September 30, 2020.