Address Update/Name Change

Online Address Change 
To change your address or contact information, please log in to your Member Login Portal and update your information. 
Name Change 
To change our records with your new name, please complete the name change form and also forward a copy of a document evidencing the legality of your name change. The document will be placed in your permanent file with The Mississippi Bar. We can accept either an email attachment or a faxed copy of a court document or an updated driver's license clearly showing the new name.

If your current email address should be updated as well, please let us know.
If you have any questions, contact the Membership Department at [email protected]. You can fax the name change form to 601-355-8635 or email the attachment to the Membership Department at [email protected].